Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ant Poison, Rocket Fuel, Vinyl Cholride in a Cig?




Did you know that every time that you 'light up" you inhale about 4,000 chemicals?  Yeppers, 4,000 whopping POISONOUS chemicals!  The main culprit is the nicotine, as we know, and is what makes people go CRAZY in the morning without it.  To be honest with you, I think that maybe one of the reasons that people are afraid to quit is because they are fearful that they cannot live without the nicotine?

So, here is a run down of "SOME" OF THE CHEMICALS --- 

Arsenic -- Ant Poison
Benzene
Hydrazide - Rocket Fuel
Formaldehyde -  Frog and Body Preservative
Tar 
Vinyl Chloride - Rubber Raft
Urethane - Wood Sealant
Lead -  Nuclear Waste
Cadmium - Car Batteries
Nickel - Pennies
Polnium -Radio Active
Actaldehde - Solvent
Cyanide - Rat Poison, used in "gas chambers"
Ammonia - Floor Cleaner
Acetone - Nail Polish Remover
Cairon -- Car Exhaust
Butane - Lighter Fluid
Towene - Industrial Solvent
Hexamine - Barbecue Lighter
Stemic Acid - Candle Wax

THOSE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE DANGEROUS CHEMICALS!
Now since I probably freaked you out, (Sorry),, but it is for your own good! lol ;))). I want you to be around for a LONG TIME WITH GOOD HEALTH! So, you are probably thinking, okay, I need to quit, but where do I even start?  That is easy my friend!  Enroll today in our "Kick Butt" Bootcamp! It is a 7 day program to help you get these awful poisons OUT of your life, once and for all! 





 For more information, please feel free to leave us a comment, visit our website @ www.fairinformation.com, email @ laserpointhealthservices@gmail.com, Find us on FB at Laser Point Health Services, or see our Health And Wellness videos on You Tube @
http://www.youtube.com/user/vuittongirl1. 

Even if you are not a smoker,,,, 
 
VIEW IT < PASS IT ON < SAVE A LIFE!




 


No comments: