MMMM, do you ever have those days that you crave a nice cold glass of agua? We all know that water is good for us and read about the benefits, as we shake our heads, yes we know.. but where is my Diet Coke, Iced Tea, or Latte? Did you know that the last thing before the French go to bed and the first thing that they do when they wake up is.... drink a BIG GLASS OF WATER! The main reason is because the water increases your metabolism, not the cup of coffee that we desperately grab for in the morning.
So, while I am sitting here in our hotel room, I have had a cup of tea and now coffee, but I am still thirsty!! Yep, I need to go downstairs and just skip my "iced tea" and buy some water!
Did you know that your brain CANNOT differentiate between hunger and thirst? So, grab the water! If you were to increase your daily intake of agua to 1.5 liters, you would increase your metabolism and burn an extra 17,400 calories,, and that is a whopping 5 pounds!! When you drink water, it will increase your metabolism by 30% within 30-40 minutes! Bring it on!!!
There are tons of benefits of why drinking is soo good for us, and I will share a tip here and there with you, but today I thought that was pretty cool,, wow!
Why agua is soo important!
Holy smokes! Although I am always drinking hot and iced tea, but I guess that I should try to drink more "water".??? How many glasses do you drink a day? Stay tuned for our next water session, when I will give you skinny on how drinking water will do miracles for yah and WHY it is so important to use those lemons!!!
Do you have any secrets that you use to combat the water blues? Do you add anything special? Like cucumbers, strawberries?? Would love to hear from yah!! So grab your water... :), I am !!!


No comments:
Post a Comment